|Dear Gonzaga Alumni,|
On Saturday, November 17th, the CLP will be putting on a beer and wine tasting fundraiser called Wine into Water, Hops into Hope. The funds raised from the event will go to an non-profit organization called World Concern, a relief organization based in Washington. The goal is to raise $3000 to put towards the building of a shallow well which is a cost-effective way to bring clean water to a family/neighborhood. These wells are dug by hand and typically around 100 feet deep. For families who are used to walking miles to fetch dirty water, a well is a real blessing. Must be 21 and provide valid state ID at the door. Purchase tickets online at
Here are some facts about Wine into Water, Hops into Hope:
• Date: Saturday, November 17th
• Time: 7 - 10 pm: you are welcome to stay the entire time, or stop in for a short while
• Place: Cataldo Globe Room
• Cost: $12 Pre-Sale or $15 at the door for 10 tastes and a souvenir tasting glass
• Big Bing Theory (co-ed a capella group) will perform.
We hope to see all of you at this event. It is going to be educational, fun, and charitable as well as a great way to connect the Gonzaga community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Thuy-Anh Vo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-270-5770.
Wine into Water Planning Committee